Thursday, October 10, 2013

Awesome Youtubers: Alli & Charles Trippy!

Okay I know, I know it has been a real long time since my last post. Long story short, I moved into college a couple of weeks ago and finally felt like now was a good time to start posting again (hopefully regularly). In light of recent events, I thought the best thing to come back with would be a YouTube post regarding the amazingly awesome couple of the interwebz Alli and Charles Trippy.



Oh wow where do I even start? There is so much when it comes to these two and their channel. For starters, they've been daily vlogging NON-STOP for FIVE YEARS. On August 12, 2013 they won the Guinness World Record for their achievement. I mean, how many people can say they're done that?



These two got engaged in 2009 and were married in 2011. I discovered this channel during year 2 in 2010 and have been watching ever since. I'll be honest, I haven't watched every single day. It's pretty hard to keep up with everyday and when I find that I do fall behind, it's harder to get caught up due to the lengthiness of the videos (which I don't mind, by the way).

What I love about this channel is the genuine and entertaining people. They seem to always be doing something and traveling all over the world. The beauty of the Internet and vlogging is that we get to go with them from the comforts of our computers. Charles and Alli are seriously the nicest people and I'm so glad i get to watch their lives everyday.

I started watching consistently again back in June and continue to now everyday. I really look forward to the vlog going up on a daily basis. This summer, I learned that I enjoy watching the most when We The Kings are on tour. If you didn't already know, Charles became the permanent bass player for this awesome band a couple years back. What I've really come to love about WTK is the fact that you get to know them individually more than any other band out there really. WTK, band as well as crew, is such an amazing and hilarious group of individuals and I love having the pleasure of getting to know them on a more personal level thanks to Charles.

A little over a year ago we found out that Charles had a brain tumor. After surgery to have it removed, the vlogs seemed to go back to normal for a while until he started having seizures and recently had another surgery (which he vlogged, of course!) to have the majority of what was left removed. Unfortunately, we found out a couple of days ago that Charles has been diagnosed with the awful C word. The good news (if there is any in this situation) is that we all know that Charles is such an amazingly strong person and has a great team taking care of him and will have a (hopefully) speedy recovery. I have no doubt in my mind that he will pull through this and be healthy again. This is just one of those bumps in the road.

Even after all they've been through, it's astounding that they still manage and are willing to post videos daily without fail. Once again, I'm extremely thankful and lucky to have these two people in my life, even if it is just virtually. So if you need something new to keep your days entertained, be sure to check out Internet Killed Television and keep the channel growing to TWO MILLION this time!!

Thanks for reading and let me know if you watch Charles and Alli!

Connect with me:
Twitter: @MissBre13
Instagram: @00bree

P.S GET WELL SOON CHARLES! WE LOVE YOU! <3 CTFxC FTW




No comments:

Post a Comment