Wednesday, July 3, 2013

5 Random Things in My Room Tag

I know. I know. I've been MIA from the blog world for the past little while but I'm back now! I've seen some other bloggers partake in this fun tag so I thought, why not?! Before we jump right into the tag, I just wanted to point out (and do a shameless self-promotion) that all of these pictures are from my Instagram which you can find at username 00bree. Now, onto the tag!

 
1.Charles Trippy/CTFxC/Internet Killed Television Pick Necklace
If you aren't aware of the awesomeness that is the Trippy family or Internet Killed Television, you can check them out here. Last Fall, Alli and Charles handmade 1000 of these pick necklaces and I was lucky enough to get my hands on one before they quickly sold out. CTFXC FTW!

 
2. iPod Fan
Way back in '05 my friend randomly gave this to me and I love it. My first iPod was actually this color too (actually it was a case but you see my point). I rediscovered this gem earlier this year and have recently been utilizing its services for this smoldering heat.
 
 
3.My High School Diploma
Seeing as I just graduated, I felt it appropriate to take a picture for the momentous occasion. It was quite an accomplishment getting through that hell hole but I did it. The red cord is an honor cord and the white one is a National Honor Society cord.

4.Lost Encyclopedia
This happens to be one of my most prized possessions; it is my beloved Lost Encyclopedia. Being an unhealthily-obsessed Lost fan, of course I had to get this. It cost me $50 but, hey. You can't put a price on love. It is a complete guide to literally everything Lost. If you're a fan, I suggest checking this out.

5.Record Player
(I apologize for the stupid filter. Like I said, these were taken off Instagram and this one is from over a year ago, hence the stupid filter) I'm not sure which one of my parents this belonged to but I believe it isn't even that old, probably from the 90s. There is also a CD player that goes with it. I have two huge boxes full of some classics, belonging to my mother. If you can tell, on the right is the infamous Thriller by the late and great King of Pop, MJ. On the left is an album from the Jackson Fives. Basically, I love this era of music so I'm glad I could inherit some of these vinyls.

Those were my five random things! I tag YOU to do this tag!

Connect with me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13
Instagram: 00bree

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was a lost encyclopedia! Lol!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! As soon as I found out I freaked lol!

      Delete