Saturday, June 8, 2013

The Liebster Award ♥

Yesterday I was blogless because I was super busy: I graduated high school! But now I am back and dying to post again. A couple days ago I was nominated to partake in this fun award by Everything & Nothing and thought it was a brilliant idea to get to know some fellow bloggers a little better. So here I am and I hope you enjoy!
RULES: 
1. Each nominee must answer the 11 questions that were asked by the blogger that nominated them.
2. You must choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award onto.
3. Then make 11 questions for them to answer.
4. Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
5. No tag backs.

Here are the questions I was asked:

1. What is your favorite book?
I am currently enjoying Tina Fey's Bossypants because she is hilarious and so is her book

2. What made you start blogging?
Honestly, I wanted to make YouTube videos but didn't have a camera. Then I discovered that the world of blogging is just as amazing!

3. Who is your all time favorite blogger?
I really love Louise (SprinkleOfGiltter) and Allison (Amarixe).

4. What is your favorite hair product?
This just might happen to be the CHI Silk Infusion

5. What country do you want to visit the most of all the countries in the world?
I am dying to go to Italy, France, England, Ireland, South Korea and Japan.

6. What is your favorite band/singer?
My #1 are the Backstreet Boys (obsessed). Also am in love with Elton John and Billy Joel.

7. What is your favorite item that you own?
Hmm this is a hard one. Gotta love the iPad though.

8. What color nail polish do you use the most?
I'm always drawn to turquoise/blues!

9. If you could go back in time, how old would you want to be and why?
Not that I would want to relive any part of my life, but probably beginning of high school so I could do things differently. I didn't chose for things to happen how they did, but I'd want it to be better.

10. What do you do on a cozy day at home?
Definitely just watch YouTube and Netflix.

11. What is your favorite TV series?
I am a complete Lost fan. Favorite thing ever. Just as obsessed with Prison Break, too.

I'll be completely honest here. Since I'm still very much a blogging noob, I unfortunately do not follow 11, under 200 followers blogs yet :( discovering new ones everyday but for now I tag these blogs (sorry if you've already done this; at least they're different questions!):
A♥Hearts
Beauty Banter
Curly and Nerdy
EssayElle
We Are Oceans
Berry Stylish
Pretty Like Pastels

My Questions:
1. What is your favorite movie?
2. What is your future career goal?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. Who is your inspiration/role model?
5. Using one word, how would you describe yourself?
6. What do you like best about yourself?
7. What is your favorite video game?
8. What is your favorite and/or most used social networking site?
9. Where is your dream place to live?
10. What is/was your favorite subject in school?
11. What is you favorite/most used make-up product?

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy doing this tag yourself! Thanks again Everything & Nothing for nominating me!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13 <3



 

2 comments:

  1. thanks Bre! i just graduated high school today!! :D

    sara x

    essayelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Prob! Congrats! It feels so good to be done :]

      Delete