Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Summer 2013 Wishlist ☼

With Summer among us (10 days to be exact), there comes new summer make-up must-haves. Below, I have complied a list of some of the products I am dying to get my hands on most this warm, sunny, season. The next time I go shopping, I will make it my mission to acquire these items that I so desire for the summer holiday. In no particular order, here are some of my current cravings!
 
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon

I think this color is beautiful and perfect for this time of year. Especially summery, it even has watermelon in the name, which is an essential snack to keep cool during the hot days (hehe). Anyway, I think this would be great to have as it is extremely moisturizing and has a lovely color selection but isn't too heavy. This one in particular is a very pretty light, pinkish red.

Essie In the Cab-ana

The first time I saw this color, I immediately fell in love. It is a gorgeous, light blue turquoise color and it is part of their new 2013 Resort Collection. This picture is not doing the color justice but it is absolutely stunning.

Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
I have heard nothing but great things about this hair treatment and as a pricey item, I expect nothing less. I am always looking to try deep conditioning treatments because, well, let's be honest; my hair really needs it. This is the number 1 hair product I have been dying to use the most. I will soon find out if it is worth all of the hype.

Benetint by Benefit
With summer being the hot, sweaty time of year that it is, anything made to stay on your face on not melt off is especially tempting. I think this would work great as a blush or to add some lasting color to your lips. I love that it is a versatile product. This is something that I've been really curious about and am hoping to give it a try soon.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain
Going along with the them of stains and staying put on your sweating face, I am loving what I'm hearing (and seeing) about these balm stains. I mean, a product that moisturizes, stays on for a long time, AND gives great color? Yes please. This color is called sweetheart and I believe it looks amazing. It's the perfect light pink for this time of year and cant get enough of it.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer
Talk about a mouthful. I always struggle finding a good concealer that really does the job, so when I heard about how great this was I knew I had to jump on board. Maybe this will finally be the concealer capable of covering my massive dark under eye areas? I am dying to find out and this will for sure be the next one for me to try out.

EOS Lip Balm in Strawberry Sorbet
Let me start off by saying that I have tried EOS lip balms before and they are my absolute favorite. The one I used to have was summer fruit and it worked wonders. Unfortunately, that cute little egg's cap came off in my bag and kind of got ruined. So I'm pretty much in desperate need of a new one and that is why I am planning on purchasing this one. I love the color of it and strawberry sorbet sounds delightful and yummy.

Have you tried any of these products? If so, what did you think? What are your summer must-haves or wish list? Let me know!

Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13

10 comments:

  1. Yes they are some lovely things!! I really want to try the lip butter, benetint and the eos :)

    Sinead || http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard great things about them so I can wait to try them!

      Delete
  2. This is a great list of things to try! I actually have the Revlon Lip Butter, and I am rather impressed. I wasn't expecting it to be such a great and potent color, but it really is, and there is barely a need to layer it. I really love the color of the essie nail polish, it looks like such a great color for summer!
    xoxo
    Jaclyn
    Written in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been really wanting to try them so that's good to know!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an amazing wish list! I've been waning to try the hair mask. I love the revlon lip stains and have been wanting to try wild watermelon for a while now! xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks :) I'm sure they will live up to their expectation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Replies
    1. Isn't it so pretty?! They have a lot of nice colors but I think this one is my favorite :)

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much for posting this.
    I was very curious about the Revlon lip butters.
    That shade looks lovely.
    :)

    ♥anamascara.blogspot.ca♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've heard nothing but great things and they have a very nice color selection!

      Delete