Thursday, June 6, 2013

Review: CHI Silk Infusion

Hello blogosphere! How's everybody's week been? Mine has been quite fantastic considering I'm graduating tomorrow (which I'm pretty stoked for, naturally). Today my Senior class took our traditional final field trip to Silverwood, which is a very large them park in Idaho (in case you aren't familiar with the Pacific Northwest). It was a long, hot, and sunny day. My hair got just a little (understatement) messed up from the wind from the rides, the sweat, sun, and the windy bus ride. So as soon as I arrived back at my humble abode I took it upon myself to take a nice cool shower.

One of my fairly new go-to products when looking for moisture, shine, and softness is, of course, the CHI Silk Infusion.

This product has been raved about for quite some time now so I knew that I would have to try it out, given I'm always on the prowl for moisture-inducing, repairing, holy grail hair products.

I acquired mine from Target and you can check it out here. First of all, this is a damn pricey little bottle. On the upside, this has already lasted me a long time and there's quite a bit left. The key is not using a ton of product, as it can be sticky and weigh your hair down and make it greasy.

If you use just the right amount, though, it is amazing. The first time I used it I immediately noticed a difference. My very dry, almost never soft, hair, became silky smooth right away. This stuff definitely deserves all the hype it has been getting; is really is a great product.

I will for sure continue to purchase this as it has become a staple in my hair routine.

Have you used the CHI Silk Infusion? If so, what did you think? Let me know!

Twitter: www.twitter/missbre13.com

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I've just nominated you for Liebster Award! Check my blog for the questions and rules!
    -B, xx
    evrything-nothing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Looks fun so I'll be sure to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard great things about this product, and it worked great for my hair
    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it lives up to its expectation!

    ReplyDelete