I will say where I got these items but I wont put links because I find that a lot of things are in the store but not online and vice versa. Shopko was (technically still is but today is the last day) having a huge summer sale type thing were literally almost every single item in the store was discounted, most of them greatly. I found this to be the perfect opportunity to start my college shopping and save a ton! So here's what I bought:
1. I got just a red small-medium sized frying pan from Shopko. It was originally $29.99 but I got it for $12.88
2. A purple body pillow cover (I already have a body pillow) from Shopko. Originally $20 I got it for $7.99
3. Really cute silverware set from Shopko that was a steal! I found this in the summer section with all the clearance stuff. Originally $19.99 I got it for $4.88
4. A double pack or Pyrex baking dishes from Shopko. Originally $19.99 i got it for $11.99
5. My purple and blue cheetah print comforter that i got from eBay for $47 (including tax and shipping). This acts as the central theme/color scheme that I'm going for. I found it on Amazon but one day I checked and it said it was no longer available so luckily I found it on eBay and snatched it up! I actually bought this months ago.
6. A 3 pack of baking sheets from Shopko that were originally $19.99 and I got for $7.88
7. I got this purse from Aeropostale after discovering it was on sale for $14 after originally being $40. I found it to be exactly what I was looking for and ordered it online. It stung a little having to pay the $7 shipping, but I am in love with this bag (I'm keeping the plastic on until I start using it, hence the dead look it has).
8. I've seen this duct tape a few places and just knew I had to have it. I got it from Shopko for $5 after being discounted from $5.99 (still expensive, I know but I figured it'd be expensive everywhere and I knew I had to have it).
9. I found these perfect purple sheets from Shopko. Originally $29.99 I got it for $9.88.
10. I bought this poster of my beloved Backstreet Boys (who I'm seeing in concert in September btw!) specifically for my new place so I haven't taken it out of its shipping tube. This is what it looks like and I believe I bought it for around $7 with free shipping off of eBay. When I bought my other BSB poster (yes, I have more than one hehe) I saw this one first and wanted it really bad. When I went to purchase it, it had disappeared so I bought a different one. So glad I found this one again though!
I still have a lot to buy and am looking forward to finishing my shopping! Aside from the items I bought from Aeropostale and eBay, I spent a total of $65.76 and saved $73.43! I feel proud of myself for this one.
Are any of you going off to college this fall too? Let me know in the comments!
Connect with me: