Friday, June 14, 2013

Fashion Faves: Silver from 9O21O

So I wanted to start a new 'series', if you will, where I post my favorite fashions or even makeup looks from celebrities (and by celebrities, I really mean characters from TV shows, movies, etc. because let's face it; I really don't follow or pay much attention to celebrities in real life). I'll be watching a show or movie and there's always my favorite person who I think has amazing style. I just always wish I had there clothes, basically. So I'm going to start sharing these styles that I'm in love with!
I'm starting with Erin Silver from my beloved show that recently ended, 90210. Let's be real here; this show has got it going on when it comes to fashion. I don't think I pay more attention to clothes and styles more than on this show.


Silver is probably my favorite when it comes to clothing and accessorizing from this series. Her look isn't that extreme; it's girly with a bit of an edge to it but not too out there. I would describe her style as very chic and modern and I absolutely love it. There's not many outfits from her that I don't love.

 

I've been wanting to do a whole post on the show itself, seeing as it just ended, so stay tuned for that. There's also a few more character's whose style I want to mention.

What do you think of Silver's style? Who is your favorite fashionable celebrity? Let me know!

Connect with me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Me too :) she just always looks so pretty

      Delete
  2. Silver always looked amazing! But to be honest, I would happily have taken any of their wardrobes :) xx

    D Is For...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh me too! I have more posts to come on other 90210 characters because they all always look amazing!!

      Delete