Monday, June 24, 2013

Fashion Faves: Brittany from Glee

If you like fashion and TV, well then you should keep reading and/or check out my previous Celebspiration on Silver from 9O21O here. This time I really wanted to show my appreciation for the lovely yet crazy Brittany S. Pierce from one of my favorite shows, Glee.

 
Let me start this by acknowledging how amazing this girl is. She's definitely one of my favorites on the show. She's hilarious, weird, insane, talented, and has great fashion sense.



Brittany really has her own style without being too out there. It really cute and girly but there's a flair to it as well. She puts her twists on outfits and I love it. She is always looking super pretty.




These are a only a couple of my favorite outfits from her. Let me know if you like her style too and who your favorite from Glee is! (I also very much love me some Kurt Hummel by the way. Just sayin).



 
 Connect with me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13

3 comments:

  1. I nominated you for the liebster award... take a look at my latest post!

    Sarah
    Eyeshadow Addicts Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. increible look estas monisima me gusta muchisimo tu estilo.tambiem me aria ilusion te pasaras por mi blog y si te gusta podriamos seguir mutuamente besosss. http://dolcevirginia.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll check out your blog!

      Delete