Monday, June 17, 2013

Bath & Body Works Eau de Toilette Moonlight Path

I apologize in advance for the poor quality pictures. I really don't have a good place to take pics at nor do I have very good lighting. But don't worry, I'm working on it! Anyway, I really wanted to do a post on one of my favorite BBW scents: Moonlight Path.


This lovely fragrance was one of my very first from BBW (first one being Japanese Cherry Blossom). I got this as a Christmas gift and immediately fell in love.

I'll admit, I have purchased so many body sprays from BBW and was always annoyed at the lasting power, or lack thereof. I now have way more than one person should own in there lifetime. I'm wishing that I would've just bought more scents in the eau de toilette form.

It took me a while to figure out the actual difference between the two other than the fancier packaging. As it turns out, basically what I assumed, the eau de toilette has a higher concentration of the fragrance than body sprays.

Moonlight Path is probably one of the best choices to have in this form as it is an extremely dressy, classy, and fancy smell. This is great to wear to anything formal or special where you just want to smell a little nicer.

Also, since it is an eau de toilette, the scent lasts a really long time. I wore this to my graduation dinner and subsequent graduation ceremony and it pretty much lasted the whole time. The scent isn't too strong or overpowering; it's subtle but very lovely. I feel sophisticated when I wear it.

 
BBW has so many amazing scents to choose from and some you just want to last longer and actually be noticeable, so the eau de toilette is perfect. Moonlight Path is describe as a soft blend of lavender, lilies, oak moss, and musk.

If you want some of the to-die-for scents of BBW with the lingering power of a perfume, check them out here. Oh! And Bath & Body Works is currently having their amazing semi-annual sale right now! Virtually everything is on sale and I live for this time of year.

Let me know what your favorite scent from BBW is! You can check out my previous BBW post here if you'd like :)

Connect with me:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/missbre13

2 comments:

  1. I love Bath and Body Works eau de toilettes, my favorite was Into the Wild but they discontinued it :(

    xoxo
    -B ♡
    http://msberrystylish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that scent too! I actually have it in a body spray but it sucks they discontinued it

      Delete