Friday, May 24, 2013

Welcome!


Well, I finally did it. Yup, I made a blog. For some reason it's taken me years to actually make one, after countless visits to others, and decided ---- or rather had an epiphany--- to create one for myself. I don't know why I didn't think of doing this sooner.

The internet is practically my home. Seriously. I spend my time watching YouTube, Netflix, on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram but haven't actually done much to contribute to the World Wide Web.

I realized that this would be a creative outlet for me to share some of my vast, endless amount of expertise on, well everything of course. No, but really, I figured I could possibly help some people who happen to come across my blog. i know how much blogs as well as YouTube channels have helped me with numerous subject areas.

Everybody has different experiences, which results in various tips and advice. I'd like to share mine so my thoughts don't just go to waste.

I figured I wouldn't make my blog so narrow, as I have a wide range of interests and quote on quote "abilities". I want to talk about beauty products that I have purchased and tried and let others know how they worked for me. Girls, you know how important it is to do a little research before going and buying certain items.

One of my passions (hehe get it? like my name? xD) happens to be acting, TV, film, etc. For the aspiring actress/actor like myself, some good tips can always come in handy. Also, who doesn't want to know whether a TV show or movie is worth watching? I do. I like to know this stuff. Like virtually every other person on this planet (and probably other planets too, I don't know) I enjoy playing video games. So, yeah. I'll talk about that too because, why not?

Lastly, who DOESN'T need help getting through the dreaded 4 years known as high school? College may or may not be as scary, but tips are useful there too.

So I think I've covered everything. If anyone is even reading this and for some reason wants more, please let me know. Also, I have a Twitter: www.twitter.com/@MissBre13 my name on here was too long -_-
Thanks for reading!

(p.s. is it socially acceptable to say 'lol' in a blog post?)

No comments:

Post a Comment