Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Current Candle Favorite: Beach Cabana from Bath & Body Works

I don't know about you, but I am IN LOVE with Bath & Body Works candles. They just can't really be beat. I'm an especially festive person so of course I always get candles to match the season/holiday. My current candle craze happens to be the Beach Cabana candle by Slatkin & Co.
 
I always make it a priority to make a trip to BBW right after Christmas so i can catch their infamous semi-annul sale. I am so in love with this place and I make sure to take advantage of the great deals offered during these sales. So I went after Christmas this year intending to get pretty much any 3-wick candle as they were having the 2 for $20 special. When I got there, though, I didn't find those candles, but i did discover a display with 3-wick candles FOR ONLY  8 DOLLARS!? Some of the choices were obviously clearance Christmas ones, while the rest were very summery, resort or beach themed. I found this one and absolutely fell in love with it.

 
The smell of this beauty is fantastic. It's described as follows: "Relax in the cool shade with sweet jasmine, orange blossom and a hint of musk". All I know is that it definitely is the perfect summer, relaxation, beach/pool scent. It's such a fresh and clean scent without being too heavy or strong, so it fits for being relaxing.
 
What it reminds me of is being on a yacht or a boat, maybe a cruise. I've never been on a yacht or a cruise ship but I feel like this is what it would smell like. Now that it's finally (almost) summer, this is the perfect thing to smell possibly all the time now.
 
If you're into really beachy, calm and refreshing scents I highly recommend checking out this candle from BBW.
 
 
 
<3
 


4 comments:

  1. I love B and BW candles!!! Can't beat them specially when they are on sale!

    -Maddy @ www.BeautyBanterBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I know they are amazing! Even though I don't buy them full priced most of the time, they are still worth it!

      Delete
  2. This is one of my favorite scents this summer!!! <3

    Kendra

    www.beautybykendrac.com

    ReplyDelete